The FIRM Express Hype or Help?

Today I begin my in depth review, aka Hype or Help Experiment, of The FIRM Express Get Thin in 30. I'm excited to try this new program, to see what results I get with it. I have to confess: I haven't done The Firm workouts previously.
Since receiving this package I have been doing my research and I'm pretty impressed and not sure WHY I haven't done The Firm workouts before.

A little info from their site:

The FIRM Express offers you:
  • A Revolutionary Technique Called Mini Bursts, quick blast intervals combined with The FIRM's already powerful Cardio + Sculpt fitness method. Guaranteed to get you thinner, tighter and leaner - fast!
  • 30-Day, four cycle system specifically sequenced to optimize weight loss in just 30 short days
  • Each cycle includes three unique workouts, that's a total of 12 power-packed DVD's! PLUS a Bonus DVD to Kick Start Your Metabolism
  • Exercise LESS for FASTER results you only need 3, 20-minute workouts a week to see results, half the time than doing regular cardio
  • Burn up to 9X more fat than traditional cardio workouts
  • Work Out Smarter Not Longer and sculpt your thighs, buns, abs and upper body to perfection
  • 24/7 fat burning your body will continue to burn calories long after your workout is over - burn extra calories with no extra effort!
  • Flat abs through constant core muscle engagement
  • The FIRM is the ONLY fitness innovator utilizing this revolutionary technique. You won't see this in any other workout program!
  • INCLUDES: 12 ALL-NEW DVDs, a Fitness Guide with a 30-day mix and match meal plan and workout calendar, FREE 30 day VIP web club membership, 7-Day supply of LIFEMAX vitamins, and MORE including FREE BONUSES. See complete details.


The above video is a little preview of the bonus DVD included with this set.

For this experiment I will be doing the 4 Day Kick Start Plan followed by the 30 day Get Thin in 30 plan. I will be tracking my daily eats and workouts over on my tracking blog Adventures in Tracking if you're interested.

Today is day 1 of the 4 Day Kick Start Plan. Now for the beginning stats (ugh):

Starting Weight: 191
BF%: 35.9
Waist: 36.5
Right thigh: 23
Right calf: 15.25
Hips: 44
Right arm: 12.5

Here I go!

Gaiam - As Seen on TV
Updates:
4 Day Kick Start Results
What's in the box and initial impressions
Final Results and Review


I am just a blogger, not a doctor, trainer, or any sort of professional. What you read here are my personal experiences and opinions. Of course, always consult your doctor before trying a diet, supplement, or new workout program.
I received The FIRM Express system for free for my review. I receive no compensation for my time or posts. Opinions and experiences are 100% honest and my own.