Things I'm Loving Right Now -- August


Things mentioned:


and RobbWolf.com I highly recommend ignoring my crazy ramblings on what he says and reading the book yourself. I know I can confuse. But this is a really awesome book on Paleo.


and everydaypaleo.com my review of this book:

Cathe Intensity DVD
Cathe Lower Body Blast DVD
AppleGate Farms Turkey Bacon and Beef Hot Dogs
Chicken of the Sea Wild Caught Canned Salmon

1-Pint (16-oz) - Coconut Cream Concentrate

32-oz. - Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil - 1 quart










Shelton's Italian Turkey Sausage
Organic Valley Pasture Butter
Crystal Geyser Sparkling Mineral Water

Natural Grocers:
Fresh Ground Almond Butter
Almond Meal
Coconut Flour


There you have it, what I was obsessed with in August. I forgot the Lindt 90% Dark Chocolate and the My Spice Sage Cinnamon. That's what I get for losing my list!


FTC Disclaimer: I received the coconut oil for review, everything else mentioned I purchased myself. (I hope you guys know by now that it's irrelevant as far as making this list whether I was sent it or bought it myself. This list is for what I love. Period.) I receive no compensation from any companies for this post.