Wednesday, July 11, 2012

GNC Genetix HD Review: Week 1 Results


Week one of Genetix HD down! I kept my calories between 1500-1550 all week. My workouts were: Wednesday yoga, Thursday-Saturday 30 Day Shred, Saturday ran 2 miles, Sunday 3 miles of hills, and Monday/Tuesday 30 Day Shred.


I've tried both Pro-Sculpt flavors this week and I have to say that I really like the Fruit Punch Pro-Sculpt. I didn't expect that, I'm usually not a fruit punch kind of girl...but it's definitely my favorite.

People have been asking me exactly how I use/take the Genetix HD products, this is what I do:

  • I use the Pro-Sculpt as a pre-workout and drink it in the morning before my workout.  I like to mix it with about 16 ounces of water (the directions call for 10) and a little ice.
  • The other two products, Meta-Ignite and Physio-Burn are supplements. I take the Meta-Ignite about 4 hours after the Pro-Sculpt (as they both have caffeine) and take the Physio-Burn either with lunch or dinner. 

So far so good with everything!

OK, to the numbers:
My Beginning Stats
Weight 160
Waist 29
Right Thigh 19
Right Calf 13
Right Arm 11 1/4
Bust 37 1/4
Hips 38 1/2

Week 1 Stats
Weight 158.5
Waist 28 3/4
Right Thigh 19
Right Calf 13
Right Arm 11 1/4
Bust 37 1/4
Hips 38 1/4

Progress! I'm pleased with that. Especially since I didn't have to eat 1200 calories (as I had been) to see those results.

It's been an adjustment getting used to taking these supplements. I'm terrible about remembering to take vitamins and supplements! I forgot to take both the Physio-Burn and the Meta-Ignite once this week.

How about you...how do you remember to take your vitamins and supplements??


**UPDATES:


Disclaimer: I was sent the Genetix HD supplements for review. As always opinions are 100% honest and my own.
I am not a nutritionist, trainer, or medical professional.