Don't Let the Door Hit you in the Butt on the Way Out aka Weigh In


Wow, really slept in this morning. Got up and then fell asleep on the couch. Finally got up to weigh in at 6:45. That is hugely sleeping in for me. Normally I'm up at 4:30 or 5. But, not...oh, the weigh in?? That's what you want to hear about?  It was pretty surprising to me.

Got on the scale, and it said: 179.5. Bye bye 180's, it's been real, and it's been fun, but not real fun. Can't say I'll miss ya, and, just being honest, I hope I never see you again. Don't let the door hit ya in the butt on the way out. Hee hee. Had to do that. So, that is 4.5 pounds lost this week. After hanging around 185 for so long, blasting through in one week feels like victory.

Pretty happy about a loss, finally. But mostly, I feel thinner. I feel like I've lost. My pants are getting baggy too. I was walking around Target yesterday thinking, hmmm I feel thinner. Strange thought for me. It's a great thing to notice what my body is doing. After years of not noticing until I was at an extreme, this is progress.

I'll post about what I'm doing to lose finally. But...must...find...coffee now. Have a great Sunday!