Yesterday's Food Accountability Project Post

I didn't do food accountability posts for the weekend. I took pics Saturday, but never got them posted, then Sunday I went shopping with hubby and just didn't do anything. My food was good for the weekend though. So, here's yesterday's (Monday's).

Breakfast:

2 cups coffee with Half and Half. 5 a Day smoothie, with lots of fresh spinach and strawberries (and whey protein, finally bought some, woo, I was going into withdrawals, although SuperTarget didn't have my Designer Whey, I know, gasp, so I bought some other brand, not sure I love.) recipe under my recipe tab.

Snack:
Peanut butter smoothie. With almond milk, whey protein, 1 tblsp peanut butter, ice.

Lunch:
Strawberry smoothie with almond milk, whey protein, and frozen strawberries, and an Ezekiel pita with 1 Tblsp Peanut Butter on top (yes, I was a bit smoothie obsessed yesterday, I blame it on too long without whey protein).

Snack:
Honey Almond Flax Kashi bar, yum.
Snack 2 (I am always hungrier on days I lift heavy, so I go with it):
Another Peanut Butter Smoothie with 1.5 Tblsp Peanut Butter this time, sorry it's sideways.

Dinner:
Turkey Taco Salad with Spinach because I was out of lettuce. It was really yummy.

Sort of a weird day. Lots of peanut butter, spinach, and smoothies. Yep, that's what I love! Calorie total was 1523. Although, I have this nagging feeling I forgot to track and take a pic of something. That's what I get for waiting until the day after to do the post, LOL. I am guessing my calories may have been more like 1700.