Sweaty Bands Review



I have been searching for quite some time now for the perfect headband to run in. We're talking years here.


Then, I gave up on the perfect headband and settled for searching for one that would at least stay on my head through an entire run!


I like to put my hair in a pony tail when I run, then put a headband on to keep my bangs out of my face. 


I've tried pretty much everything from Target and Walmart and even more expensive headbands. All of them go flinging off my head some time mid-run. Very annoying, not to mention a waste of money. 


I have bought four or five different varieties and even resorted to tying some of the thinner ones in knots to make them tighter...no luck. I tried using barrets to keep them in place...nope. They ALL would fly off at some point. I began to wonder if I just had a funny shaped head! For my marathon I wound up spraying the heck out of my bangs with hair spray to keep them out of my face...ew.


/Media Card/BlackBerry/pictures/IMG01014.jpg
SweatyBands.com sent me these samples for review
In comes the Sweaty Band


From SweatyBands.com:


We’ve turned perspiration into a fashion sensation! Sweaty Bands are the ultimate sports and fitness headband, uniquely designed for women and girls who want to show their style, even when they sweat a while! Slip into one today and become a Sweaty Bands believer.


And a believer I am! I'm in love. Seriously I cannot say enough good things about these headbands. I have really put these through their paces and they are truly awesome. I've worn them for everything from an 8 mile run to an intense 60 minute Turbo Fire workout. They stay put. I wear them to run, I wear them to do my strength training, heck I wear the wider one to go shopping.  I'm hooked.


IMG01103.jpg
This is my favorite Sweaty Band post-run
I prefer the thinner variety for running and working out, but I like the wider one for just wearing around, for errands, etc. That's just my preference though. They're both great and do their job wonderfully. 


The perfect headband at last. No need to settle. Sweaty Bands are cute, they're comfortable, they absorb sweat, and....they stay on my head! Yay for Sweaty Bands! I enthusiastically give these 5 stars. 


Disclaimer: SweatyBands.com provided me with samples to review. As always the opinions I express on my blog are 100% my own and cannot be bought.