Recent Reads

Thought I'd share what I've been reading lately.


The Great Fitness Experiment. Loved this book. Good information on a lot of different fitness options along with some funny stories, all woven together with a touching account of Charlotte's battles with an eating disorder and over-exercising. Recommend.

A Million Miles in a Thousand Years. Wow. Really made me think and examine my life. Highly recommend.
The Paleo Solution. Enjoyed. Very informative. If you're curious about Paleo, definitely recommend. While I enjoyed The Paleo Diet by Loren Cordain, I would say this is a better read.
Gold Medal Fitness. This book was just OK for me. I wound up skimming the last half. Not a plan that's for me.
The New Rules of Lifting for Women. Liked this book, but it wasn't much new information to me. I was glad I checked it out from the library instead of buying. If you're new to weights it might be a good read for you.

I tend to devour books. I read a lot. My library is definitely my friend. How about you, read any good books lately?