Hubby Guest Post

It's Sunday (although you'll be reading this Thursday...hi from Sunday), the day I normally write several posts and set them to auto-post for the week. However, today I am laying on the couch watching Netflix and quickly running out of creative steam. I haven't been feeling so great the last couple days. I jokingly asked hubby to guest post, and well, he took me up on it. What a guy ;)


My wife asked me to guest post for her today. She is really going out on a limb here, because I don't write much.

First I want to thank her for being in my life,  for my wonderful children,  nice house, and the rest of the things she does for me that I can't remember or shouldn't write on this G rated blog.

Next I would like to thank all of you. You give her support and friendship that a homeschooling mom doesn't always get, especially from a husband that works too much and was never taught much communication skills.

I don't think there is much I can tell you that she hasn't already said, in fact I learn things I didn't know or remember from reading her writing.

I will say that she has my never ending love and support in all the endeavors she chooses. I trust that you will all make FitBloggin a time of great fun.  And thank you Coach's Oats, for your support of my wife.    

I didn't know what to expect when he first took my laptop, but it was such a sweet sentiment I had to post it. 
When people say opposites attract they are definitely talking about us. I am the night to his day. It works for us.
I gotta say I did enjoy watching him hunt and peck away to type that. He's a great guy, I am blessed...and now back to the Netflix.