Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 Week 2 Results

After much deliberation I have decided to put my Hype or Help experiment of Jillian's Ripped in 30 on hold for now. 


I am beginning my Awesome by August challenge and want to give it my all. Locked into this program I don't feel I can do that. Having done the program for 2 weeks I feel like I know it well enough to review it however. That review will be coming up soon. I may re-do this experiment in the future, or I may just abandon it altogether. Either way, here are my week 2 results:



Beginning Stats
Weight 179.5
BF% 32.8
Waist 34.5
Right Thigh 22
Right Calf 14.75
Hips 42.5
Right Arm 12
Week 1 Stats
Weight 178
BF% 32.5
Waist 34.25
Right Thigh 21.5
Right Calf 14.75
Right Arm 12
Week 2 Stats
Weight 176.5
BF% 32.3%
Waist 34.25
Right Thigh 21.5
Right Calf 14.75
Right Arm 11.75

As I said, there won't be a week 3 or week 4 update as I'm wanting to give Awesome by August my all. I want to do what I feel I need to as far as workouts and eating choices. Not feel tied to this plan. I also don't feel right about reporting results from this plan if I want to add in 45 minutes of cardio a day (plus, I miss lifting heavy). That wouldn't be accurate as to what you'd get from THIS plan. I want my Hype or Help experiments to be honest and as close to 100% on the plans as possible. Changing this plan that much would no longer give accurate results. So, I'm abandoning it. 


Ultimately I have to do what works for me. THAT is where my focus is right now. I hope everyone following this experiment understands!

I am just a blogger, not a doctor, trainer, or any sort of health professional. What you read here are my personal experiences and opinions. Of course, always consult your doctor before trying a diet, supplement, or new workout program.