Going Primal Day 15

Wow, I'm halfway through my little Going Primal experiment. I feel great. My eating and workouts were awesome this week. Yesterday (day 15) I took an unplanned rest day. I was just feeling very sore and tired, so I listened to my body and skipped a workout. 


My eats:
Breakfast was some Applegate turkey bacon (love that stuff), three large strawberries, and a cup of Green Mountan Sumatran Reserve coffee with one tablespoon of organic whipping cream.
Mid-morning I had another cup of coffee with a tablespoon of whipping cream with a handful of:

Lunch was a smoothie: 1 cup water, 1 tablespoon whipping cream, 1 cup frozen strawberries, 1 scoop Jay Robb vanilla whey protein, and 1 tsp matcha green tea. Yum. You could easily omit the water and cream and replace it with coconut milk if you prefer. I also sometimes add fresh spinach.
Peeled and ate an entire grapefruit for a snack.
Dinner was my modified version of the Coconut Curry recipe from the Primal Blueprint Cookbook. I don't use coconut milk and use  1/2 cup whipping cream, I also alter the spices a little and use a can of green chiles. The pic didn't turn out great, but it's amazing. There's chicken in there somewhere!

I'm going to take the weekend off from tracking, have a great weekened!