Going Primal Day 19

Today was a great day. Busy. Homeschooling, housecleaning, life stuff. 


I took a rest day today since I had planned to rest yesterday, but then decided to walk 4 miles because my mom had the kids (free time? what? what?). 



My eats:
Of course the day started with a cup of coffee. Green Mountain Sumatran Reserve with a tablespoon of cream.
I'm sort of over eggs lately. Shhh, don't tell my chickens. Breakfast was a strawberry smoothie.
Mid-morning I had a 1/4 cup of almonds.
Lunch was tuna salad with...
...a plum.
Tried the seltzer water. Not loving the raspberry.
And then there was more coffee....mmmmmm
OK, so maybe I have a smoothie problem. I'm alright with that. Afternoon snack was a small strawberry smoothie with some matcha green tea.
Dinner was taco salad. I didn't quite get the seasonings right. I'll post the recipe when I do!
I cannot believe this month is almost over?! October is quickly sneaking up on me. Fall always seems to fly by for us. Maybe that's because we love winter. My 8 year old and I seriously can't wait for snow. Before fall sneaks off I'm determined to stop and smell the pumpkin! The next few days I plan to make some pumpkin primal/paleo treats. Pumpkin muffins, bread, etc are a staple around here for fall. I've found some substitute recipes. Should be interesting!


What's your favorite fall food?