Review: Transform Your Body With Brooke Burke Strengthen & Condition


From the back of the DVD:
Brooke Burke, TV star, entrepreneur, author and 40-year-old mother of four, will help you strengthen and condition your muscles efficiently. Celebrity trainer Greg Joujon-Rouche joins Brooke in helping you transform your body and reach your goals by leading a challenging and dynamic workout that exercises every muscle. In this fun calorie burning workout, Brooke and Greg target three main muscle groups - the upper body, the core and the lower body - leading the way toward a stronger, healthier and happier you!

As I say in the video above, I really love this workout. I love that it's so positive, encouraging, and even FUN. The abs/core portion is amazing (and my favorite part). I enjoy the instructors and definitely feel like I've gotten a great workout at the end. Happily give it 4.5 stars and recommend it!
Disclaimer: I received this DVD for review from the PR company. I receive no compensation and as ALWAYS thoughts and opinions expressed are 100% honest and my own.