Monday, April 30, 2012

Jillian Michaels Body Revolution: Week 5 Results

Phase 2 of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution definitely takes it up a notch. The cardio 2 and workouts 5 and 6 were definitely more challenging. In fact, if you're an absolute beginner, or struggling with the first workouts, you may want to hang out with Phase 1 a bit longer! 



This week was pretty lack-luster for me. I got stung by a bee last Sunday and had a weird reaction. I also stepped on a screw the same day and got into some stinging nettles a couple days later. I'm never this accident prone! 


I chose to take Monday and Tuesday as additional rest days because my leg around the bee sting was very swollen and painful. So, I only did the strength workouts twice last week instead of 4 times.


Also, coming off a fairly big loss (for me) last week I chose to up my calories to 1500 every day this week. I just couldn't hack it. 


All of that being said, I think it I made good choices for me; I feel ready to rock it OUT this week!


My beginning stats were:
Weight 174
Waist 30.5
Right Thigh 19.75
Right Calf 13.75
Right Arm 11.75
Bust 39
Hips 40.75


Last week's stats:
Weight 166
Waist 29.25
Right Thigh 19
Right Calf 13.5
Right Arm 11.5
Bust 38
Hips 40

My week 5 stats:
Weight 165.5
Waist 29.25
Right Thigh 19
Right Calf 13.5
Right Arm 11.5
Bust 38
Hips 40

Nothing to throw a party about this week, but I needed a recharge week, so I took it. I have found that sometimes the best choice is taking care of myself before I hit bottom and dive head-first into a bucket of peanut butter cup ice cream. I feel re-set and ready to hit it hard this week! On to week 6.


Updates:
Week 6 Results
Week 7 Results and Review
Week 8 Results
Week 9 Results 
Week 10 Results
Week 11 Results and Review

My Final Results
My Final Review



Gaiam - As Seen on TV