Monday, May 21, 2012

Jillian Michaels Body Revolution Week 8 Results

Gaiam - As Seen on TV

This week was sort of a blur. Busy. Busy. Busy. I had a birthday party for my 8-turning-9-year-old to prepare for and...about a zillion other things going on online and off. The fallout of all of that was that I missed one workout this week and didn't track on My Fitness Pal for 3 of the 7 days! Yikes. I was trying to tally in my head those days, but still. Oh yes, and AT said birthday party...cookie dough coconut milk ice cream totally happened.



My results are accordingly lack-luster this week, my bad. But hey, I'm a real person, I don't get paid to do this, and life happens. I didn't have a great week. I'd rather be honest about my process than feed you a line of bull. 


There was a lot of good this week too. I was much less sore (thankfully, last week was tough) and the workouts didn't seem as hard. Plenty tough mind you, but not my-gosh-this-women-is-trying-to-kill-me-I-can't-breathe tough. Which means I am getting stronger/more fit! Cardio 2 was much easier for me this week...you know, now that it's time to move on to Cardio 3. I brought out my 15s for a few of the moves in the strength workouts and really felt like overall I rocked the workouts for week 8. Oh yes, and no matter what Jillian says about making you want to puke or whatever rock star jumps and star jumps are FUN I say! 


On to the numbers...


My beginning stats were:
Weight 174
Waist 30.5
Right Thigh 19.75
Right Calf 13.75
Right Arm 11.75
Bust 39
Hips 40.75

Last week's stats:
Weight 163
Waist 29
Right Thigh 19
Right Calf 13.25
Right Arm 11.5
Bust 37.75
Hips 39.5

Week 8 stats:
Weight 162.5
Waist 29
Right Thigh 19
Right Calf  13
Right Arm 11.5
Bust 37.75
Hips 39

I'm a little nervous for the new set of workouts to come. This last round was challenging! I'm not looking forward to the sore that is coming my way. But my Phase 2 results were not near as good as my Phase 1 were, and most of that was me. I'm re-committing myself for Phase 3 and going to knock this one out of the park. Bring on the tougher workouts week 9, 150's here I come! ;)

Updates:
Week 9 Results
Week 10 Results
Week 11 Results

My Final Results
My Final Review


Disclaimer: I received Jillian Michaels Body Revolution for review. As always opinions are 100% honest and my own.  Basic info on my reviews