Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Things I'm Loving Right Now - Spring Edition

My mom came and got my boys Friday afternoon and I decided to take advantage of the kid-free time and get caught up on my online stuff. I've been ignoring my you tube channel the last month, so I decided to fix that! 

My latest Things I'm Loving Right Now list:



Apps:
FitRadio
My Fitness Pal

Fitness Clothing:
Nike Running Shorts (I think they're out of the color I have)
Tasc Performance Capris (link goes to updated version)

Coffee Obsession:
Green Mountain Coffee Sumatran Reserve

Food-Related:
A Taste of Thai canned coconut milk
Blue Monkey Coconut Water
Blender Bottles

Books/Magazines:
Muscle & Fitness Hers

Fitness Products/Workouts:
JumpSport Folding Fitness Trampoline

Jillian Michaels Kickbox FastFix
Jillian Michaels Body Revolution
Gaiam - As Seen on TV

Tell me, tell me: what are you loving right now?