It's That Time Again! #PaleoChat

I can't believe February is gone already! But, I'm glad that it's time again for my favorite twitter chat. March's #PaleoChat will be this Wednesday, March, 6th at 9 PM Eastern Time.

This month I'm so excited to have my first ever guest co-host: Dee from Primal Beauty Queen! Chat questions will be coming from Dee, so be sure you follow her on twitter: @ThePBQ.


Our topic this month will the The Whole30. Ever done a Whole30? Many? Doing one now? Wanting to do a Whole30? Join us! 

Two lucky chat participants will win their own copies of It Starts With Food! (Giveaways are open to US Residents only). A huge thank you to Victory Belt for supplying the books for this month's giveaways! I will be announcing giveaway winners during the chat, so be sure you follow me on twitter as well: @KerriOlkjer.

I hope to see you there!