Paleo Chocolate Energy Balls

Paleo Chocolate Energy Balls Recipe

Post-workout, fueling a long run, or just something quick and easy to throw in my diaper bag for a long day of shopping with my kids: this recipe is perfect. There are only 4 ingredients and these are beyond easy to make. Plus, they are Paleo, vegan, 100% real food... and? Delicious!


Paleo Chocolate Energy Balls
Ingredients:
1 1/2 cups All Natural Pitted Dates (about 35-40 dates)


Directions:
Add all ingredients into your food processor and blend 3 to 5 minutes on low (until smooth).


Scoop out 1/2 Tablespoon portions and form into balls. (For snacks for my kids I usually do 1 Tablespoon size.)



Makes about 32 - 1/2 Tablespoon sized balls.



Variation:
If you need an even denser source of fuel (if you want to carry less or are training more intensely, etc) you can add 1 or 2 Tablespoons of Raw Organic Honey to this.

What's your favorite real-food run/workout fuel?? Let me know if you try these!