Reality Check Time

@#$%$!! *kicks rocks*

OK, deep breath.

I haven't been weighing for about a month and a half now. Which was nice. I had begun obsessing over the scale after doing The 4 Hour Body and I needed a mental break.

Which I've done before to great success.

This time, not so much.

It was a great mental break, but, I kept feeling my clothes get tighter.

I tracked some days, but some days I didn't. I had some seriously no good bad horrible weekends. My workouts got off track the end of February. I wasn't working as hard as I normally would. I was just kind of floating along.

I have been doing much better the last 2 weeks. But, I knew there was damage done. However, I was shocked at exactly how much damage. Yes, I weighed this morning. No, it wasn't pretty.

I'm frustrated. But I'm not beating myself up. From here I move forward.

So, I decided I will go back to weighing once a week. I think I need the accountability again. I am however going to try to approach it with a different attitude.

I'm not sharing this week's weigh in because it's that time of the month and I think it's off, but starting next week I am going to do regular vlogs, weighing in and updating on my progress. Next week I'm also starting a new hype or help experiment with The Firm Express and I will be tracking weight/inches for that.

This week I will spend having a good talking to with myself about my habits and things I've let slide; about why I still let self sabotage slip in. Refocusing my efforts and attitudes. Planning. Reminding myself what I'm doing here and why. Stirring myself up. A good pep talk never hurt.

It's such a crazy fine line with the scale. Some days I wonder if I'll ever figure it out.

To weigh or not to weigh, it's such an individual thing I think. Do you weigh? How often?