Things I'm Loving Right Now--May/June


Things mentioned in this video:
Workout
Supreme 90 Day
Foods/Drinks
So Delicious Unsweetened Coconut Milk
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray with Olive Oil and Whipped & Creamy
Premier Nutrition Titan Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies
Coffeemate Natural Bliss in Sweet Cream
All Whites Egg Whites
Flat Out Bread Light Original
BSN Lean Dessert Protein in Whipped Vanilla Cream

Vita Coco Coconut Water
Running Gear
Puma FAAS 500 Running Shoes

Polar RS300X

Sweatybands
Sofsole Coolmax Lite
Books/Magazines
Running For Women by Kara Goucher

After the Before and After by Karen CL Anderson

Calorie King
Muscle & Fitness Hers



Disclaimer: Some of these products were originally sent to me for review. Some I purchased on my own. That makes no difference in considering for my Things I'm Loving Right Now videos. I truly pick what I'm loving. Period. I received no compensation for this post.