I am GOING to Make 2012 my B*tch

Happy New Year!! Cheers! *clink* *clink*
Do you suppose 2012 is going to be another Y2K? You know, with the whole Mayan Calendar thing? Now, I don't believe the world is going to end, but...the scenario does tend to put things into perspective. It makes me think about how I need to LIVE...NOW. How I need to make the most of every day that I have, to stop wishing and start doing, to take inventory of my priorities and live by them. 



I have spent enough time 'trying'. Now is the time to DO. 2012 is my year. I WILL make 2012 my bitch. 


I've posted about my goals for 2012, now, my game plan:

  1. Planning. I am a huge planner, and yet my health and fitness life has been lacking in planning lately. I will sit down each Sunday and plan ahead. Plan my workouts and my food for the week. I will also prep some things ahead to make it easier on myself. Things like boiled eggs, chicken breasts, etc. We've all heard it: failing to plan is planning to fail. 
  2. Accountability. I find myself letting the workouts slip. A lot. I need some accountability. For the month of January I will be vlogging or blogging Monday through Friday as my accountability. I will either post or vlog my workouts, my food, everything. Also, I will try to do a post or vlog on Sundays detailing my plan/prep work for the week. I have big plans for the year and I need to hold myself accountable.
That's it. Two little things that will help me reach my goals this year. What simple things can you do to help you reach your goals?