Week 1 Paleo Menu Plan and Grocery List

Most of this week's meals come from this cookbook.
I'm really looking forward to this little Paleo experiment! Today I am happily meal planning and grocery list making.
I generally just plan dinners M-F in my meal planning. Weekends are usually leftovers or something on the grill. Breakfast and lunches the kids and I just wing it. I am trying to be more creative with those meals too. I think that's the main reason I'm so excited for this. Getting creative with our meals again. We've definitely been in a big rut this summer.


Monday
Pecan-Crusted Chicken and a green salad.
Tuesday
Rockin' Moroccan Chicken (without the green olives or raisins it calls for)
Wednesday
Everyday Meatloaf and green beans.
Thursday
Hasta La Vista pasta Lasagna
Friday
"Breaded" Baked Chicken with green salad

Shopping List
(This is everything I need for this week, all meals. I already had over half in my cupboards, so I don't have to go out and buy all of this.)
Berries
Apples
Avacadoes
Zucchini
Mushrooms
Various peppers
Green beans
Red and white onions
Garlic
Carrots
Broccoli
Spinach
Salad greens
Cucumber
Boneless skinless chicken breasts and thighs
Lean ground beef
Chicken or turkey sausage (hoping to find some with no sugar)
Deli chicken and turkey breast
Eggs
Coconut milk (carton and canned)
Raw pecans
Raw almonds
Almond meal
Coconut flour
Coconut oil
EVOO
Cumin
Sea salt
Cinnamon
Ginger
White Pepper
Cayenne pepper
Garlic powder
Oregano
Basil
Marjoram
Spicy brown mustard
Chicken broth
Tomato paste
Diced tomatoes
Black olives

I find things go so much more smoothly when I meal plan. Do you meal plan?