Monday, April 9, 2012

Jillian Michaels Body Revolution: Week 2 Results

Gaiam - As Seen on TV


Strange as it may sound, Week 2 of Jillian Michaels' Body Revolution was fun for me. I really enjoyed the workouts this week. I had done each of them a couple of times in week 1, so I knew the moves. This week I upped my weights and really pushed it in all of the workouts. I was definitely feeling it by Friday.



It was a holiday weekend however and I did not get my cardio workout in on Saturday and my calories were high on Saturday and Sunday. I'm of the school of thought that we have a few of the things we want on the holidays, and move on... That being said, take my week 2 results with a grain of salt as the weekend was completely "off plan".


My Week 2 Results:
Weight 171.5 -.5 pounds
Waist 30 same
Right Thigh 19.5 same
Right Calf 13.75 same
Right Arm 11.75 same
Bust 38.5 -.25 inch
Hips 40.5 -.25 inch


I'm excited moving into week 3 as it brings new workouts! I really love that there's no time to get bored with this set.

**Updates:
Week 3 Results
Phase 1 Results
Week 5 Results
Week 6 Results
Week 7 Results
Week 8 Results
Week 9 Results
Week 10 Results
Week 11 Results

My Final Results
My Final Review


Disclaimer: I received Jillian Michaels Body Revolution for review. As always opinions are 100% honest and my own.